For companies, we can arrange group schemes either o¬n a company-funded basis or as a voluntary arrangement via salary deduction or direct debit.
Benefits for company employees
- Eye Tests and Dental Treatment are usually included, so a member can have private treatment and reclaim a percentage of the annual cost.
- Very low cost, from around £1 per week, for acceptable levels of cover,
- Partners and children can be added at the same reduced rates as the employees via direct debit or salary deduction.
- Easy to join, with no in-depth medical history declaration to complete and usually no ‘qualifying’ period with company schemes.
- Benefits are tax-free so there is no tax liability on the financial payments.
- Cover can also be upgraded at the employees’ cost.
Benefits for company employers
- Easy to administer: simply inform us of each member’s name and address and we will arrange cover on a monthly basis.
- Scheme promotion can be undertaken to ensure your employees fully understand the benefits available and have the option to upgrade their cover to include dependents.
- Eases financial pressure because a cash plan actually pays towards the cost of treatment an employee may not receive without financial help.
- Flexible cover can be arranged to meet your exact requirements.
Personal Healthcare Cash Plans
Manage the cost of everyday health expenses such as optical and dental.
A more affordable alternative to private medical insurance as premiums do not rise with age.
Bridge the gap between private and NHS healthcare with access to private consultants.
No medical required.
A healthcare cash plan provides a simple and cost-effective way to help manage the costs of a variety of everyday healthcare expenses, such as optical and dental, and also often covers the cost of seeing a consultant privately if needed.
In addition, personal health care plan can provide cash payments in the event of certain procedures and hospital stays.
Benefits are usually payable for eye tests, dental check-ups and specialist consultations, possibly saving you more money per year than the premium.
There are usually no waiting periods and cover is available immediately for any new medical conditions, although existing illnesses will probably not be included for benefit.
Premiums do not rise with age, so healthcare cash plans are particularly valuable for older people who may not be able to afford private medical insurance.
Mosaic Health can arrange a cash plan scheme for individuals and families at preferential rates.